Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Exception on DAS
Bhargav Coca
I am on TS6.5 with OD6.0.2 on Win2k. I am getting this exception for one column, I do not recall this exception, should i change the data type to "data" than leaving it as VARCHAR??
Please advice.
[html]
DBD: ERROR:
java.sql.SQLException: [DLINT05]Disallowed implicit conversion from data type ntext to data type varchar, table 'NECEL_Staging.necelam.DEFAULT_MAINPAGE_PRESSRELEASE__PRESSRELEASE__MAIN_NECELAM_STAGING', column 'BodyCopy'. Use the CONVERT function to run this query.
at com.inet.tds.e.a(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.b.new(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.b.byte(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.b.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaGroupCfg.PerformInsertForColumnArray(TDbSchemaGroupCfg.java:1284)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaGroupCfg.PerformInsert(TDbSchemaGroupCfg.java:1160)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaGroupCfg.DoInsert(TDbSchemaGroupCfg.java:1072)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaCfg.InsertWithGroupTree(TDbSchemaCfg.java:456)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaCfg.Insert(TDbSchemaCfg.java:409)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaAgent.BasicWriteTuple(TDbSchemaAgent.java:475)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaAgent.WriteTuple(TDbSchemaAgent.java:334)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaSynchronizer.WriteTupleInternal(TDbSchemaSynchronizer.java:259)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaSynchronizer.WriteTuple(TDbSchemaSynchronizer.java:178)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TConsumerManager.WriteConsumerInternal(TConsumerManager.java:398)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TConsumerManager.WriteConsumers(TConsumerManager.java:387)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.DoOneTeamSiteSource(TAgentClient.java:974)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.DoTeamSiteSources(TAgentClient.java:474)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.DoOneDeployment(TAgentClient.java:261)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.Go(TAgentClient.java:194)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.IWDataDeploy.Go(IWDataDeploy.java:542)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDASThread.ProcessItem(TDASThread.java:203)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDASThread.run(TDASThread.java:128)
[/html]
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet