Hi,I used to have this:UserTask --> CGITaskAnd it worked great, and the CGITask popped up immediately (I had no problems with different owners, etc.)Now I introduced this:UserTask --> ExternalTask --> CGITaskAnd the external task I have is a sub-second submit operation that transitions to the CGITask on success. The CGITask is marked "immediate='t'", but it isn't popping up immediately.Is this verboten? Possible?
Are the owners of each task the same ? This should be supported.
If the submit operation can be owned by the same person who would be running the cgitask (who is the same person who owned the usertask) - then you could consider moving the submit operation into the cgitask script and properly handling error conditions as they might occur.
Hi,I want to know if it is possible to have a CGItask pop-up for keeping condition in Teamsite,Let us take an example if we want to end workflow in Teamsite then a CGI pop-up should appear showing the warning message whether we want to continue 'yes' or 'no'.Is it possible?