Hi All,
I have been working on this for about a week. Actually I am configuring a DCR deletion workflow, the requirement is to delete the HTML file that generated by the DCR. (I store the location of the HTML & the location of the DCR in the DCR)
When a author create or delete a DCR, it trigger the
author_submit_dcr.wft workflow. But can that workflow be configured to auto delete the HTML file that associate with the DCR? (I mean is there such a capability available?)
I have done a quick study into the author_submit_dcr.wft, and below is the task flow:

In case there is no capability to configure the workflow to delete the HTML file, is there any solution to delete the HTML file (which generated by the DCR) and doesn't require heavy effort to modify on the workflow template? Because the deadline is very close.
I think after the External task, I can call another External task to delete the HTML file (only if I can extract the location of the HTML file from the DCT).