Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to disable CC Standard
CMSILuser
TS 6.7.1
I wonder if there is any to turn off or disable the CC standard UI globally.
I know that there is a to do that on a user. But I would like to do that for all the users. I have checked the UICG and ui_custom.xml. I couldn't find a way in my initial look.
I would apprediate any inputs in this regard.
Thanks,
R
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nbwoven
Check this out:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=10780&page=1&pp=10&highlight=ccstd+disable
But this is not a supported customization & make sure you have backups before attempting this on a Test/Dev Box.
CMSILuser
I wonder if this works in TS6.7.1. Because, The thread you have mentioned is talking about taking off the "Standard" option from the dropdown list in login page, which is not the case in 6.7.1 any more.
However, I will take a look at that jsp.
Thanks
-R