Hi,I am trying to reverse deploy and get a file at the end of a forward deployment. I understand that forward and reverse deployments cannot not be in the same deployment configuration (Pl. correct me, if I am wrong). So, I chose to run a DNR at the end of the forward deployment and this DNR runs the reverse deployment as a command line. But this reverse fails with the following error:LIB: 2007-01-11 14:50:47 Sender-ERROR: ERROR: client_after_deploy DNR script failed during commit phase.LIB: 2007-01-11 14:50:47 ERROR: Failed deploying local_directory[0] () to ()LIB: 2007-01-11 14:50:47 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 local_directoriesWhen I run the same script(DNR) from command line, it works fine.Any ideas or alternatives are appreciated.Thanks,Pandu
Without seeing the deployment configuration files and/or the DNR script being used it's a little difficult to diagnose / debug.
Hi Team,I am facing the same issue."client_after_deploy DNR script failed during commit phase"Basically my reverse deployment happens fine without DNR call. However on DNR call I am getting this error.I tried calling this DNR in normal deployment and it works fine.I am not sure whether there is any specific setting to be enable for calling a DNR in Reverse deployment.I am attaching my deply config script along with this.Please shed your thoughts on this issue.