TS 6.7.1 patch 1789, W2K3We're using the new updated available_templates.cfg format. Per the workflow documentation (page 26 in the Release 6.7 Workflow Developer's Guide) I have the require_workarea attribute set to false.<available_templates require_workarea="false">Removing the attribute since it's default is false displays the same behavior.With the one workflow (Create New Site) we have configured for a new_job command and I'm still prompted to select a branch and workarea. <template_file name="Create New Site" active="yes" path="solutions/create_site.wft""> <allowed"> <and"> <command name="new_job"/"> <or"> <role name="master"/"> <role name="admin"/"> <not"> <role name="editor"/"> <role name="author"/"> </not"> </or"> </and"> </allowed"> </template_file">As this workflow is creating new branch and workareas, it doesn't need one selected. Selecting anything works but I don't want it displayed.Has anyone else seen/experienced this issue?
It's a .wft workflow. We're migrating our existing code from 6.1 SP2 to 6.7.1.
1) That option is for Workflow models. We're using legacy workflows.2) We filed a feature request, 71517, with Interwoven Support for "Allow Workflows to be instantiated without having to specify a Branch/Workarea."