Hi Everyone,Let me described my problem to my best abilities - I have DCT, where I have two fields User Name and UserEmail. Based on their user login information to teamsite. I need to capture user fullname and their email address based on their AD credentials. Any points/tips/code would be really helpful. Thank you in advanced.Enviornments: TS 6.5 & Win2003 Service Pk 1
Hi,Do you want to do this while in a workflow ? If yes, then you can, but you have to fetch values of your user Id and email id through some predefined module(s) or by setting some variables in the job. Fetch the value at the time of loading of the DCR.Other possible ways should be there, anyone may come up with some better idea.If you are going for a File>>New Form Entry , then we'll have to give it a thought.Thanks,Pawan
Hi Pawan,I am sorry forgot to mentioned I don't want to do this as part of workflow. It just for regular DCT fields that I need to captured. Hope that makes it clearer. Thank you again.
Hi,How do you want to create a new DCT ?Please be a bit more elaborativeThanks,Pawan
Hi Pawan,I have DCT with fields:-UsernameUser Email AddressI would like to capture user login information based on their AD in Username and User Email Address respectivly.
Thank you Fish! Any sample code out there you can point too to get me started? Appreciate your assistance.
I'm sure if you tried to search for some - either here on DevNet or in www-land you'll be able to find some examples to build from.