I hav created DCT and presentation templates. I am able to generate html pages using this DCT and presentation templates. But,when i try to generate asp pages using the same presentation template, i am getting error. I hav changed extension to asp in templating.cfg Do i need to change anything else to start creation of asp pages ? AkashTS 6.7.1.0
What is the error you are getting?Please provide your OS details as well.. ??
Hi Ambuj, The error that i m getting is HTTP Error 404 - File or Directory not found.and my OS is Win 2003 Server....Hi ghoti,I m getting the error while i try to generate the asp page.
If you're getting the first error - it's happening after the generation step - it's happening when it's trying to render the generated page on the "customer web server" which makes me think that your "customer web server" (IIS?) isn't properly configured for ASP pages.
I think you r right. But what configuration has to be done in IIS to enable generation of asp pages ? Can u tell me .....I hav allowed permissions in Web Service Extensions in IIS Manager for ASP pages. Do i need to do anything else...............