Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WFM - default selected
Victor2
Hi all,
I have created 2 workflows that are active for a given branches.
<model path="debug" active="yes" name="Content Submit And Deploy">
<allowed>
<and>
<branch name="/default/main/xx/.*"/>
</and>
</allowed>
</model>
<model path="debug" active="yes" name="Add to Portal and Publish">
<allowed>
<or>
<branch name="/default/main/xx/.*"/>
</or>
</allowed>
</model>
Now have the following questions:
1. The default IW submit workflow (Submit Workflow), where do I configure this workflow. Meaning where to I setup that this is only avaialble for administrator or on TS 6.7.1 only for masters ?
2. When I press submit on /default/main/xx/yy branch the workflow instantiation window display the workflows in the following order:
a. Add to portal and Publish
b. Content Submit And Deploy
c. Submit workflow (IW submit workflow, which I only want available for master users)
The "Add to portal and Publish" workflow is selected by default. The only reason that I can find for this default selection, is that it is the first in "line" (alphabetically the first). So is there any way to control which workflow is selected by default or is it only through naming (controlling it by naming of the workflow) ?
Thanks in advance for any clues/hints/answers
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lhdavis
1) Check out the TeamSite Workflow Developer's Guide manual
2) The first workflow is always selected by default. In TS 6.7.x, the first workflow is always going to be the first one alphabetically. If you want to add your name to a feature request to disable the alphabetical ordering of workflows, check out this thread
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=20433&forumid=16