Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Not a Valid Object
prem_pratick
I am working on TS 6.5 Windows (First Time ), After installing it . I am trying the URL http:\\ , i am able to login into teamsite , using different roles.
But there are errors that appear . The TREE Structure of branches are not being displayes on the Left Navigation . Moreover for some applications I get an Error , NOT or Valid Object .
Its asks me whether I want to debug it , if i click yes it takes me to the Microsoft script debugger.
Note : I am accessing the Teamsite from the same M/C on which i have installed it.
Are there any IE Setting or what.
Pls help me out for the same as its a show stopper.
Prem Pratick
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
prem_pratick
In Support site i got the following Patch But it is for DCT/DCR .
Pls let me know if this could cause error while displaying the Branch tree Structure .
##########################
57352 Eliminate “Object being looked up was not found” error when successive
previews of the same Form/DCT (but not a DCR) occur.