IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler( add_link, "onCallout", add_new_link );function add_new_link( oItem ){ // }
Hi ,I need to add two callout buttons in a row with browse button.I tried this code and this will get browse button and the one (edit) callout buttonLinkbut I need to get new button after the edit button.I tried this code but this new button will not show. what can I do for see that button as well. pls help me.
I need to get this two callout buttons and browser button in a one row, if we put like that callout button will not get in the same row that browser button is
yes, thanks. I will follow that. I need to do this, please any one help me to get this three button in a row.thanks
Actually that is the requirement
hi I had a similar problemBut there is no way to display both buttons in same row.
Hi,We are trying to use the above method for adding 2 callouts and a browse button. We need to pass the value of callout to the text box. How can we do it?Any help will be much appreciated.