Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ischecked.
Bhargav Coca
is there something called "isChecked" for checking if a particular chekbox is checked ot not? I don't see it in the form API guide. Please advice.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
you need to use the item.getValue construct
Bhargav Coca
I am using it, but its giving me trouble, i guess my logic is messed up somewhere.
Thanks
nipper
I am using it, but its giving me trouble, i guess my logic is messed up somewhere.
Thanks
Make a simple test case, and post it, if you have trouble.
Bhargav Coca
Thank you nipper, i managed it and got it working, i guess i was having a mind block. I tried it on "onSave" even, i am gonna try it onItemChange, lets see what i will get
Thanks