I have a couple ideas of how you could do it and something we are doing that is similar.Let me start by saying I have never done this exact thing based on the date, but its an interesting puzzle to solve. We have a reminder task setup for reviewers. For example, if a reviewer does not complete the review task in 7 days kick off a reminder email. We did this by adding an email task to send to the owner and adding a timeout connector between our reviewer taska and email task. If the review task doesn't complete in x time the timeout task kicks in.Ideas for your solution.- Mimic what we did and hard set based on hour/min interval- Look at the possibility of dynamically setting the properties of a wait connector and base it on the date. Calculate the hours to the target date and set the Time Duration property.Hope this helps,Anthony
Thanks for pointing that out. I just thought it was a good question and for someone else thats searching the forum it might give them some direction.