Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
linux 6.7.1. reboot TeamSite nor OpenDeploy services booting
catorarn
env: RH4AS, TeamSite6.7.1
The boot scripts for Interwoven (iw.server, iw.local) nor OpenDeploy (iwod60, iwaccess, iwodadmin) will run when booting Linux into level 3, 5. If I skip these services in init 5 mode and then start from within the X environment, then TeamSite will start up.
also init 3 will not boot up TeamSite, nor OpenDeploy.
This is what I tried until now:
a. I changed the group from daemon into root for /etc/init.d/iw.server iw.local and that did not allow iw.server to pass through in the boot process.
b. I looked at iwutild and made sure that the cfg file is correct. This service seems to startup ok.
c. I looked at /var/log/messages and cannot see anything other then that TeamSite is starting up. There is nothing logged at this stage.
d. I have tried passing iw.server and iw.local the K1 and S1 numbers in the boot folders so that these 2 services get started the first. This did not make a difference
e. iwod60 in init 3 will not start up. With OpenDeploy the message "OpenDeploy server and its RMI registry started" is repeated endlessly in the terminal.
f. I set all permissions to 777 in /iwov/iw-home/private/bin. That did not make any difference.
Does anyone have an idea why I cannot get the boot process to work?
I have this issue in my vmware build and in the customer's environment the same behaviour occurs for init 3 and init 5.
catorarn
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
This is an issue with Interwoven's startup scripts. We are using RHES 4.4 and had to edit all the scripts in init.d. They need to plug into Red Hat's process sub system framework.
We do not have X windows installed on our Linux servers.