Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
4.5.2 Hotfolder install can't install w/o .NET 1.1
System
Can I bypass the .NET 1.1 Framework check while installing HotFolders?
Our servers get auto patched by SMS and .NET Framework 1.1 is one of those things. Unfortunately, when I go to install HotFolder I get a message that 1.1 needs to be installed. However, it is already installed. If I try to manually install 1.1, it says that it's already there and I should update via Windows Update.
*sigh*
Can I get around the .NET check somehow? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I figured this out and I though I would post my findings. Hopefully someone else finds it helpful too.
Essentially I was trying to run setup across the network and was throwing the error. I copied the file to my c:\temp and ran it, which worked fine.
issue_with_html_link.rptdesign