Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite 6.1 sp2 Standard Interface Customization
retesh
Hi All,
I need to discover what all features of Teamsite 6.1 sp2 Standard Interface is customizable.
I have gone through uicg.610.cg.pdf in this context.
I have reviewed {iw-home}/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src
and {iw-home}/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_samples_src
I have also understood the functionality supported by :
application_custom.xml
portal_custom.xml
roles_custom.xml
ui_custom.xml
workflow_custom.xml
Now my point of concern is that Interwoven has supplied customizable elements under the customer_samples_src folder. If I want to add any other element and any action on it other than what is supplied in customer_samples_src{application_custom.xml, portal_custom.xml, roles_custom.xml, ui_custom.xml, workflow_custom.xml}
People please suggest me on this front as none my aquaintance have gone through teamsite customization.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
ratesh,
I have found the reference files in the following folder very helpful:
{iw-home}/local/config/lib/content_center/reference/etc/conf/
There you'll find how to reference most (all?) of the UI objects by their appropriate IDs.