Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Delivery Adapter
hoss1
Hi,
I've written a custom delivery (DeliveryTest) adapter for OD 6.1.1
The adapter has only a deploy() method which should write an info for the deployed files to std.out for test purpose.
I get an error that OpenDeploy could not read the adapter config file which is strange because the adapter does not have a config file (I don't need this at the moment).
Following the documentation I configured the adapter NOT to have a configuration file in the deployment configuration with the parameter attribute:
Nevertheless the deployment fails with the following error:
ENG: 2007-01-31 11:53:39 CET GMT+01:00
ENG: 2007-01-31 11:53:39 CET GMT+01:00 *** Iterating
ENG: 2007-01-31 11:53:39 CET GMT+01:00 *** Class To Instantiate = DeliveryTest
ENG: 2007-01-31 11:53:39 CET GMT+01:00 *** parameter = null
ENG: 2007-01-31 11:53:39 CET GMT+01:00 Manifest Path /local/OpenDeployNG/log/rcv.Deploy.DynamicDefinition.cms-devel.to.webserver.log.mf
ENG: 2007-01-31 11:53:39 CET GMT+01:00 Error Reading Adapter config file given to user class DeliveryTest
ENG: 2007-01-31 11:53:39 CET GMT+01:00 ***ERROR - Failed executing user class class DeliveryTest
ENG: 2007-01-31 11:53:39 CET GMT+01:00 Exception is: null (No such file or directory)
Can anybody give me a hint for this behavior?
Thanks in advance
Robert
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Icebreaker
Hi Hoss,
I see this erro 'Exception is: null (No such file or directory)'
Looks like you have not placed the custom adapter on the right location. Refer the OD manual for more info.
Regards,
Jay