Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Question about email_map.cfg
Huan
Is there any way we can update email_map.cfg through TeamSite GUI in T.S. 6.7?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tejul
I don't think so, in 6.7 the email of teamsite users are configured through the admin section but that doesn't update the email_map.cfg
You can create a template to handle its content...
nipper
Not possible currently.
I assume you are using the iw_solution_email.ipl
However I submitted a Tech Article to Heather that documents the changes required to make that happen. It was fairly easy. Show is supposed to post it shortly.
It is still not supported, but it works well, only change 1 perl module.
kaalraa
Is there any way we can update email_map.cfg through TeamSite GUI in T.S. 6.7?
Thanks!
If you want to provide the feature to many users, then you can also put it like a Menu item and write a CGI script, which can add/delete/update the address within the cfg file.