Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Trouble with UNC Path utilizing InsertAsset_IndexExternal
sarahs
Hi all,
I'm trying to use the above referenced web service to index external assets and I get error output like:
(10)[05-31-2007 11:17:22][SEVERE][com.wm.damWebService.Client.BulkIndexExternalProcessor process]Unable to index file [\\fscluster.corp.company.com\public\DAM\indexExternalTest\0002214333273.psd] due to:
(10)[05-31-2007 11:17:22][SEVERE][com.wm.damWebService.Client.BulkIndexExternalProcessor process]RemoteException.getMessage() results [Server was unable to process request. ---> MBException: Unprintable or illegal character found in identifier. Illegal characters are / \ : * ? " < > | (0x80040446)]
Has anyone else see this? I've attempted to escape the \ character several ways, yet nothing seems to work -- is there something I'm missing about UNC paths? I have validated that the server the web service runs does in fact have the ability to read the file at it's location (which is on a separate box at the moment). Thanks for any advice you can give!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet