Teamsite 6.7.1 - Solaris 10The CCPRO interface displays all users name as "TEAMSITE".Hope thats the default display name teamsite uses before setting display name.I tried to set display name for a user usning iwuseradm CLT.But its giving error as follows./bin/iwuseradm set-display-name author123 jackERROR:00048: Operation not supportedplease advice.
Hi ,Thanks for your replies.I logged into Teamsite with different userid's (not all are master) and still found 'TEAMSITE' is displayed as display name for owner id's. If we keep the mouse over the display name 'TEAMSITE',then its showing the correct userid.Is it the default behaviour in Teamsite 6.7.1.please find the screenshot in attachment.
Please find the entry for user xptsgadm in /etc/passwdsam@web-es1 $ cat /etc/passwd | grep xptsgadmxptsgadm:x:10700:11007:TEAMSITE:/users/xptsgadm:/bin/sh
I believe the difference is that TS6.1 (and anything before 6.7.1) was using the usernames in the GUI and 6.7.1 is now using the display names to show ownership, and the actual usernames are shown in the tooltips only.