this one is probably so simple I am completely missing it. I have a list of 16 checkboxes in my DCT and I would like to make the form a little neater. Is there a way to line these up in 4 rows of 4 with all the check boxes lined up? Alternately, can I make one long list top down, (one item per line).Thanks in AdvancePaul
I have a similar need, I can't use rowcontinue because all the checkboxes are part of the same item (all 64 of them are options of one checkbox item).Is there any ways or tricks that would allow me to display those checkboxes say in one long column instead of this not so pretty disposition ? It is not very easy to find things in there !
Thank you gothi.I couldn't really use the CDATA thing but it gave me the idea to try to put some HTML (in this case a simple BR) at the end of the label for each options, and it worked like a charm!Thank you very much!!!
I think would be interesting to show your solution. Thank you!