Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SaleSite Solution
HarryPaul
Hi,
Can someone tell me how can i get/download Sales Site OOTB solution.
Thanks
Paul
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Icebreaker
Hi
What you are reffereing too?
Is this an Interwoven Product? I never came accross this product within Interwoven.
Regards,
IwovHeather
Hi Paul,
SalesSite is a module of LiveSite. It was sold as a separate product initially, but I think it may be bundled with LiveSite in future versions. It is an intranet solution for Sales that has all the necessary components to build a Sales Intranet site out of the box. You can find more information about it here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/docs/GearUp06/presentations/GettingStartedWithWCMSolutionsAndSalesSite.pdf
Hope that helps,
Heather
Icebreaker
Heather,
That was a good info to start with. I never knew we have this component for building Sales site.
Thanks for the info.
Regards,