Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email Filing Event
seeen
Hiya
I'm looking to trap the event when a user files an email in Filesite (whether through drag & drop, copy emails button, etc.). Is there an Icommand/registry setting I can use?
Thx
sean
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
seeen
I have found this thread posted by guido, though I can't seem to get it to work for me.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=10450&forumid=49
I am running Filesite 8.0 SP1 but when I add this registry key and create a simple Icommand for it to call, nothing seems to happen.
:-(
any ideas?
Sean
jny
This key should work in FileSite 8.0SP1:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Interwoven\WorkSite\8.0\MailSite]
"CustomizedImportCmd"="ProjectName.ClassName".
There are two situations in which this hijack will not work:
1. The e-mail you're dragging into WorkSite (for import) havs attachments.
2. The "Auto Profile Emails or Documents via Drag and Drop" is enabled.