Hi all,I am trying to make a text item visible based on the option selected in radio type and I am using setVisible for that item. I am unavble to get that to work. Could anyone let me knw if I am missing something.radio option: Internal Externalif Internal selected, browse item of Internal should be made visibleif External selected, text item of External should be made visibleAttached is my dct.Environment: Solaris 9, TS 6.7.1
The values I am getting are ...for Internal "I"for External "E"whenever there is an Itemchange, it coming into the if loop and giving me the first alert present in "if loop" in both the cases.Issue is, it is not getting the second alert in both the "if loops", which I feel there must be some problem in my second line of "if loops" where I am setting setVisible. Thank youPhanie
"links" is my root-container.. Should I be not mentioning it there...
Figured it out... Thanks a lot everyone helping me with this.Phanie