I am trying to add a dummytask to delay sending an email notification after a successful deployment. I am getting an error that the Predecessors and activation are inconsistent. This is my first attempt at using dummytasks. Has anyone seen this error before? Thanks for any help you can provide.
I included the predecessor and the successor of the delay task. The error is:Invalid workflow:ERROR: Predecessors and activation inconsistent Delay (0xd4554).ERROR: 02430: Object is inconsistentJob 869708 does not exist.ERROR: 02430: Object is inconsistentI have found a workaround (leave out the activation option) but would like to find out what is wrong with the logic if possible.Thanks,Terri
Just placing the perl variables in the code like you did will not work, you need to use __VALUE__ or __TAG__Andy
I would respectfully disagree. Looks like he's properly using __INSERT__ to evaluate his strings. Something is wrong on execution, not syntactically.I'll second Debug mode, that will show the problem immediately
I think the original post lost the __INSERT__ before she (?) changed it to a DOC file. At least I do not remember seeing the INSERT statements.