Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Upload by UNC after IIS Application pool recycle error
Sky_Rumsey
Hi,
When I try to upload a file using the InsertAsset_UNC method, the very first upload will fail with the message:
Job Message: ERROR: Job {3E438F5F-D38B-4D77-B5A7-C84123749C2D} Setting parameters in primitive FromClientXfer. RC = The data processed was bad
and then subsequent files, or retries will be succesful. To reproduce this error, I simple recycle the application pool and try again.
Since the files will upload fine if they are not the first in line, or if I retry the file after the first fail, I am a little unsure where to check in my code as I see no obvious bugs. I have added extra Mediabin calls in to see if it could be a lag between initial webservice startup and upload but this made no difference.
I have also tested using ReviseAsset_UNC which has the same issues. Initial looks in the packets between successful and failed seem to be the same - so it's all rather puzzling!
If anyone can help in this matter, that would be great!
Kind Regards
S. Rumsey
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet