Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tagging with Keywords and Summaries
System
Hello,
I work with TS 6.5 on Solaris and Metatagger 4.0. I am trying to build a summarizer for an internal b2b web site. Here is my configuration file:
iwovbluesource
<script>parse -additive -case -mode phrase</script>
none
//iwovxdapp1/default/main/bluesource/WORKAREA/Content/templatedata/bluesource/ANNOUNCEMENT
To generate the file, I use the following command: iwgenindex -config iwovbluesource.cfg -verbose
to generat iwovbluesource cfg file. When I do this, I get an error message saying "BAD File path"referring to the file path above in the path recurse="true">
The file type is none and I am doing it by contenttype. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks so much.
Claire
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Try chaning the to:
Y:/default/main/bluesource/WORKAREA/Content/templatedata/bluesource/ANNOUNCEMENT
for windows and,
/iwmnt/default/main/bluesource/WORKAREA/Content/templatedata/bluesource/ANNOUNCEMENT
for UNIX.
assuming Y: or /iwmnt is mounted
Migrateduser
Thanks so much for your response. I did what you said and put the iwmnt in the path and I still got the same error. I'm wondering if I can't build a summarizer for a branch. Any further insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Claire