Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Login to worksite web in a aspx page
System
Hi all, is there any way on conecting to worksite web using an aspx page?
Thanks in advance
Javi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi all, forget this thread, finally I have fixed it using urls with home.aspx
Thanks in case
Javi
Joe_Purdom
Javi,
I am currently experiencing a problem with using an external login.
How did you pass the user id and password to home.aspx?
Migrateduser
Hi Joe
You can use the following, for accessing for example to a document:
http://SERVERNAME/WorkSite/scripts/getdoc.aspx?nrtid=!nrtdms:0:!session
ERVER:!database
ATABASE:!document
OCNUM,VER:&userid=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD
and also if you want to go to a workspace, what I do is:
http://servername/WorkSite/scripts/home.aspx?userID=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&page=!nrtdms:0:!session:servername:!database
ATABASE:!page:188:
where page is the prj_id of the workspace I want load
Hope it helps, let me know if it works fine
Regards
JAvi
Joe_Purdom
Thank you that worked. I would prefer to not send the password in a query string and instead use a login through the Session Context, but that code does not seem to work.