Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
uploading new files and permissions
dgordon
I've created a new folder and uploaded images via Web client with my "regular" userid. I subsequently logged on to the Windows client on our server via remote server desktop using my server admin ID.
In the Windows client I don't see the new folder I created, nor can I find the new files I uploaded via web client.
I've also created 2 new tasks in the windows client using my admin id and I set the default tasks permission (everyone has full access). However, when logged in to the web client using my "regular" user id I can't access the custom tasks.
Any ideas??
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
What version of MB is this? I have never seen this happen unless you are actually connecting to two different servers. The admin ID should be able to see everything. I hope by admin ID you mean part of MBPAdmins group. If your ID is in that group it overlooks all permissions and gives full access.
HTH
dgordon
This is MB 4.5.3. The admin id is part of MBPAdmins group.