Hi all,I have an issue with one of our workflows.As a part of our workflow we would be asking content provider if they want to update the Index page too.If they select No here - workflows goes fineIf they select Yes - workflow doesnt start any task, but a job would be intiated.when I go in workflow tab, I see the job but no Active tasks or completed tasks.First task in our workflow is an external task, by selecting YES the workflow is not coming even into the external task. Anyone suggest me where the workflow is getting lost. Attached is my part of the workflow and the first task.
Didnt get your pt, could you be a bit clearerThanks
Do we have "immediate" as an attribute for external task ..
Attached is my workflow portion and external task is the first task in my workflow by specifying 'Yes' to update index page it is not showing any active tasks or completed tasks in the workflow tab for the particular workflow job.Also attached are the event logs for the particular workflow job. external task is not entering the pr_worflow.ipl file if I specify "Yes" in the update index page option.----Phanie