Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
jvm heap size setting in java external task
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.5 SP2+
Solaris 2.9
This got 0 responses/thoughts in the workflow forum so I will give it a shot here...
We are launching a series of OD calls via a java external task in a workflow. We have a deployment for each of our 3 environments (each calling DataDeploy in standalone fashion).
Is there a best practice for picking a number to assign as the min and max heap size for our java external tasks? It seems that they are all defaulting to 77 MB, and I was thinking that this might be too much for some simple external tasks that are merely wrappers for calling opendeploy.
Aside from trial and error, I was wondering if anyone has some guidance to give.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet