Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preview error in webserver logs
Phanie
Hi All,
Attached is the error I got in my websever logs ..
Please help me figuring it out wht does that error mean.
Environment: TS6.7.1, iPlanet 4.1
Thanks all
Phanie
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
you forgot to attach whatever you forgot to attach
Phanie
Oops, intially attached a wrong file and was editing it, and I had your reply already ....
nipper
That implies your app server is not processing JSPs correctly.
Have you been able to use it to render any JSPs ?
Try copying an html file that works to jsp and see if it will render.
Andy
Phanie
Hi Andy,
Its rendering a jsp file with html code...
If I try to include anything like <%@ include file="/inc/xyx.jsp"%> I am getting the error mentioned in the error_log and the page is displayed with 500 HTTP error.
nipper
Is that include require a proxy or is the /inc dir in the docroot of the workarea ?
Phanie
/inc is a directory in the docroot of the workarea.
if I include the file with iw_include preview works fine
nipper
Then there is an issue with the way the webserver is serving SSIs. I am unfamiliar with iPlanet so I cannot help you there.
Phanie
thanks Andy for helping me so far