Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error Editing file
pravs
Hi ,
I am using TS6.5 standard interface. When i try to edit a file it gives me error message .
"An error occurred executing command com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.ccstd.filesys.WizardLockCommand"
can anybody let me know why this error is coming.
Thanks
Pravs
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RajatChopra
Was this error also a result of the incorrect IE setting as in your other post?
-R
pravs
No, its not because of IE setting. I am still clueless regardign this error.
Pravs
Adam Stoller
No, its not because of IE setting. I am still clueless regardign this error.
Pravs
Check the JVM/JRE you have associated with your browser - if it's not the right one(s) then the LaunchPad / LocalFileBrowser won't work and you'll get this kind of error message.