For the 41SP1-50 migration, there is a GUI migration tool. This should works fine as long as you're running it on WSMP 50 P1a.
I am currently testing out a migration from 4.1 to 5.0 SP1.I have done the following;1. Installed and configured worksitemp server 5.0 sp1 to connect to Oracle 9i2. Installed and configured web components 5.0 sp13. I have done #1 and #2 with a test library, test realm, test facility admin, test user and test facility. This all works fine.From the 4.0 installation files I have been supplied, I have4. copied the 4.1 cluster directory to the 5.0 sp1 cluster directory5. copied the current 4.1 dat file into the objectmodels directory of the 5.0 sp1 installation.6. I have imported the 4.1 database dump in the oracle database for this 5.0 sp1 installation.My issues are1. Have I done this right? When I do the migration on production, should I set up #3 on the 5.0 sp1 as they are on the 4.1 installation.2. I have run the migration manager tool and it does not build the local cluster tree;so it is not working.Any one our here have any ideas, suggestions?
All sorted now.