Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.7.1 - Search 2.1
Icebreaker
Hi All,
As the search in TS 6.7.1 will be performed accross branches, I wonder will there be any issue with server performance.
Since we have huge amount of data and I really hope implementing search should cause an issue with server performance.
Any thoughts from anyone?
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The cross branch search is not provided from UI and is only suported from the content services API's and can be customized for the specific need.
Surely there wil be performance hit when lot of branches/content is involved.
Icebreaker
Thanks Hemant,
Thanks a good point, we are in the process of doing a customization 'Find and Replace'. I hope I will get more exposed to it once we start the project.
Regards,