Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Opening existing workflow model wipes out default_config.xml
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.7.1
Windows 2003 EE SP1
I have a workflow model that was created on another server that I opened up (just the .ipm file) on a local workstation with the workflow modeler. It has many configurable elements defined, it validates successfully and was published to my TeamSite server without a problem. However, the default_config.xml file is blank. I had to manually copy over the default_config.xml file over and import it into my iwadmin branch for the workflow to instantiate.
To make things worse, I need to do this every time I save or publish the model back into TeamSite.
Anyone else seen this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Stupid mistake. I forgot to get the .xml file that is saved with the .ipm file locally. Once I got that this issue went away. Lesson learned, if you are working on an .ipm file on 2 separate workstations without importing into teamsite so you can retrieve, you will need both the .xml and .ipm files.