Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error while deploying the code
janhavi
While deploying a file to destination server, i am getting one errors that
"Area=y:/default...... not found"
As the destination server and path was not present in odbase.ml,
I added that path and server to odbase and restarted the server but it still showing the same problem.
The code added in odbase is given below:
Can you please help me out in solving this problem...? can this be an issue with base server not functioning properly?
I have attached a file which contains serverstatus msg wg=hich i got after reseting
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
janhavi
Srry the code is not displayed in my above post.
I have attached the code....
RajatChopra
Please post your odbase and odnodes files.
TS version and OS. The file you have posted seems like a sample. That will not help in diagnostics of your problem...
-R