Changed that, still no trigger fires. The 100% CPU was due to MT running on an empty XML file. I see the event in the event log: [Mon Feb 26 20:22:09 2007] vmware2k\andy Unknown TaskGroupTaken FastTrack 0x9d04 AdminFix 0x9d35 vmware2k\andyiwlsatID: 54303 "TaskGroupTaken" C:/interwoven/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl c:/interwoven/iw-home/custom/wft/bin/take_cgi.iplwhere else can I look ? Andy
#! \iw-home/iw-perl/bin/perl -wuse strict;use warnings;use TeamSite::Config;my $iwhome = TeamSite::Config::iwgethome(); # Get the iw-home from environmentif (open(TXT,">>$iwhome/tmp/iwat.log")) { print TXT '=' x 70 . "\n"; print TXT "ARG: $_\n" foreach(@ARGV); print TXT "ENV: $_ => $ENV{$_}\n" foreach(sort(keys(%ENV))); close(TXT);}else { die " '$iwhome/tmp/iwat.log' ($!)";}
This should look awful familiar as I copied it from a previous fish postIt runs fine from the command line, updates the log file. No action from the trigger. #! \iw-home/iw-perl/bin/perl -wuse strict;use warnings;use TeamSite::Config;my $iwhome = TeamSite::Config::iwgethome(); # Get the iw-home from environmentif (open(TXT,">>$iwhome/tmp/iwat.log")) { print TXT '=' x 70 . "\n"; print TXT "ARG: $_\n" foreach(@ARGV); print TXT "ENV: $_ => $ENV{$_}\n" foreach(sort(keys(%ENV))); close(TXT);}else { die " '$iwhome/tmp/iwat.log' ($!)";}
It's possible that this represents something that changed (broke?) in 6.7.1. The code I posted, which you are using, worked on 6.5SP2 - though right now I cannot remember if it was Windows or Solaris.
Yea I was wondering about that. I moved my trigger to the Dev server (running 6.5 SP2) and it works fine. BTW, I got the take group task, auto start CGI task to work easily with this trigger. Still nothing fires on my VMWare image running 6.7.1Anyone with 6.7.1 interested in trying ? All you need is a group task in a WF, run the trigger, save the PERL and see if the trigger writes to the log file.ThanksAndy