Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
setVisible(True) not working in Teamsite 6.7.1
atk
I am setting setVisible to false on load of the dct and changing it to true based on a event handler. This function was working in 6.5 but is not working on 6.7.1. I tried redraw() in vain, any help is appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
do you, by chance, use access rights based on roles ? Since the roles are now flexible, that affects various pieces of code. I had a similar issue that went away when I removed the role based access.
pdasarat
I'm 6.7.1 and it works perfectly for me. Can you post your code on how you set the visible property?.
-Pradeep
atk
On Load I am setting the following
IWDatacapture.getItem("/subject_add").setVisible(false);
IWDatacapture.getItem("/parent_question_subject_id").setReadOnly(true);
IWDatacapture.getItem("/child_question_subject_id").setVisible(false);
and on EventHandler :
IWDatacapture.getItem("/subject_add").setVisible(true);
IWDatacapture.getItem("/subject_add").setReadOnly(true);
IWDatacapture.getItem("/parent_question_subject_id").setVisible(true);
IWDatacapture.redraw();
And we just migrated the from 6.5 and didnt configure any roles yet:
pdasarat
Just incase, can you make sure that you are on Datacapture60.dtd and also ensure that you set the "root-container" element's "location" attribute and also your field's location attribure to some id and then refer the field by
IWDatacapture.getItem("root-container-location-id/your-field-id).setVisible(false);
-Pradeep
pdasarat
If you some global script code block you might also encounter this issue, I'm not sure if you have some global script. This is filed as bug #69581 and has been fixed in Patch ID 1789. This patch was just released yesterday Feb-26. You may also wanna try this patch if it still doesn't work.
Pradeep
atk
Ok I will try to apply the patch and test, thanks