Hi,I have two DCTs..which i want to include it in another DCT.i.e. When I click on New form entry of third DCT it shuld show all the items of both the DCTsI m using Teansite 6.5Is ther any Tag which can be used directly in DCT to include other DCTs..Please help me out with this..Thnks..
Hi,I have two DCTs..which i want to include it in another DCT.i.e. When I click on New form entry of third DCT it shuld show all the items of both the DCTsI m using Teansite 6.5Is ther any Tag which can be used directly in DCT to include other DCTs..
I m also havin the same issue...Can i call other DCTs to include into my new DCT so that i dont have to explicitly code each element again in my new DCT...My question is realted to reusability...I think this is what Nikunj had meant...Another issue in same line is, if have to include 2 DCRs in another DCT can I do this using callout , If yes how?Thx,PK
ok, thanks a lot for all the help.Could u please give a small example as to how to include an existing DCR into another DCT using call out.Thx ,PK
There are 2 things hereDCT - you can not include (no Straight forward way to do this)DCR - you can include dcr into another one, there are various ways to do it, one of them is through cgi callout. [font=Arial]Depends on your requirement [/font]