Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
An error occurred executing command com.interwoven.livesite.iw.servlet.EditSiteComman
sui
hi,
An error occurred executing command com.interwoven.livesite.iw.servlet.EditSiteCommand when I clicked on the edit page of the teamsite.
Does anybody know what could be the problem?
Thanks
Sui
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ambuj
Sui,
Can you please give your Server Details as what's the version patch you are using and on which environment (Window/Unix)??
Cheers,
Ambuj
sui
Hi Ambuj,
I am using windows 2003 server in which i have installed sql server 2000 and only after that I am facing this problem.
Thanks for ur reply
Regards
Sui
Ambuj
Please provide your Teamsite server details.
Are you using Teamsite 5.5, 6.5 or 6.7 .. ??
What all are the patches you have installed on your Teamsite Server??
sui
Interwoven TeamSite 6.5.0 Service Pack 2
sui
Interwoven TeamSite 6.5.0 Service Pack 2
no patches
Ambuj
Can we look into your screen shot??
sui
Hi Ambuj,
I am not able to post you the screen shot but this is the exact error message I am getting:--->
An error occurred executing command com.interwoven.livesite.iw.servlet.EditSiteCommand
Regards
Sui
Ambuj
While replying to this particular thread you can click on "Manage attachements". It will be in the Additional Options just below this relpy to thread section.
Try uploading your screen shot... it will help us to understand the problem better.
Cheers,
Ambuj
sui
PFA the screen shot.
sui
Hi Ambuj.
PFA error details.zip for further clarification.
Regards
SUI
sandujamanuj
Am also facing the same problem. Can somebody help me out.
Thanks
Manuj
Ambuj
Do you have recently upgraded your server from Teamsite 5.5.2 to Teamsite 6.5?
If yes then does your DCR contains more number of replicant?
There's a patch for a similar problem when users are not able to edit or create any dcr when they upgraded from Teamsite 5.5.2 to Teamsite 6.5.
Cheers,
Ambuj
sui
No I haven't upgrade server from Teamsite 5.5.2 to Teamsite 6.5.
chicka
could you please have a look at the servletd log file as well as the log file under
/servletd/log.
Pawan
Did you face this issue only with files under
site
folder ?
Have you copied the content from any other branch ?