I have a workflow that is importing over 10000 files into an edition to be deployed to 5 destination servers. The workflow is 10 steps. On the 4th task it is supposed to publish the edition to ControlHub. This process fails to initiate. I am running ControlHub 2.1 and Opendeploy 6.1. I am recieving the following errors in the following logs:IWTrace.log: ERROR: CreateProcess failure - 206IWEvents.log: [Wed Feb 28 14:08:51 2007] cuc\dlarsen master TaskInvokeExternal BCA Staging Deployment 0x1d248 Publish_Edition 0x1d250IWJobErrors.log: [Wed Feb 28 14:00:50 2007] Could not run C:\Interwoven\CAPS\ControlHub\iw-perl\bin\iwperl C:\Interwoven\CAPS\ControlHub/local/bin/cmsPublishEdition.ipl for task 119376; retrying in 1 minuteThe command being executed during the task is: . This .ipl is used through all my workflows without problems until this recent issue. Any help is appreciated.David L.
I actually saw the thread for your instance and hoped that would be my problem as well, but there is no perl file in the bin directory or otherwise. In the perl of the workflow file it defines the value of where perl is as this: my $iwperl = $iwhome . "${dirsep}iw-perl${dirsep}bin${dirsep}iwperl";I know that in perl the "." is a special character. How do I add the ".exe" into the path without **** up the perl.David