Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
The correct use of the <allowed> attribute
mickdundee
Does this example show the correct use of the allowed attribute.
<item name="Field">
<description>Description of Item goes here</description>
<text size="50" maxlength="100">
<allowed><cred role="admin"/></allowed>
</text>
</item>
I would like to be able to only allow users with role admin to edit this text box. All other users would only be able to read it's contents.
When I open a new dcr as role admin
- I get a text box
When I open a new dcr as role editor
- I get a message that says no value was entered
I would also like to be able to show a default to either roles admin or editor.
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet