Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Duplicating database
System
Hi all,
I am new to worksite and would like to how to duplicate a SQL database and change all Worksite database specific information on it.
We have setup the database on our testing environment, setup all the type, class and app setup. Can we just backup and restore it as another SQL database and re-configure it for another Worksite database to use? What we want is to retain the effort on setting up those type, class, etc, but re-configure the Doc location, Index location, etc.
I seems remember from the training class, this is possible and indeed the proper way to do so.
Appreciate if anyone could advise the proper way.
Thanks,
Cora
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wolfgang
I'd have a look into the DOCSERVERS table. You'll have to make sure the file share is available at the place that is noted there.
Hope this helps,
Wolfgang
dabird
I suggest contacting Tech Support for help. Since you're new to all of this, Tech Support can walk you through the process and explain why/how things are done. Go to
https://support.interwoven.com/contact_pub.asp
for a list of support phone numbers and email addresses.