Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submit Deletions from filelist gives error
System
I saw many articles, but not sure why I cannot get through if I follow those suggestions.
I am running below script to delete files from STAGING. I got listmod output and created a listmod_filelist.log with all x+ in that list.
Please advise, below are my script, filelist and output). Thanks indeed.
Script:
_________
#!/opt/teamsite/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl
$filename = "/tmp/listmod_filelist.log" ;
$command = qq(/opt/teamsite/iw-home/bin/iwsubmit -w -u -c "Submit Deletions" -f $filename);
print "COMMAND: $command\n";
my $results = qx($command 2>&1);
if ($?){
print "Results: $results\n";
print "Output: $_\n";
# error out - display contents of $results
}
Filelist:
_____
/iwmnt/internet/main/CWC/WORKAREA/Common/webroot/cwc/aboutus/getoshiba.html
SubmitDeletions
/iwmnt/internet/main/CWC/WORKAREA/Common/webroot/cwc/comfortcenter/ECM_enroll/ECM_Enroll.jsp
SubmitDeletions
/iwmnt/internet/main/CWC/WORKAREA/Common/webroot/cwc/comfortcenter/ECM_enroll/customer.htm
SubmitDeletions
/iwmnt/internet/main/CWC/WORKAREA/Common/webroot/cwc/comfortcenter/ECM_enroll/dealer.htm
SubmitDeletions
/iwmnt/internet/main/CWC/WORKAREA/Common/webroot/cwc/comfortcenter/ECM_enroll/dealer_blocks.js
SubmitDeletions
OUTPUT:
___________
/opt/teamsite/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /tmp/delete.ipl COMMAND: /opt/teamsite/iw-home/bin/iwsubmit -w -u -c "Submit Deletions" -f /tmp/listmod_filelist.log
Results: ERROR:02005: Error locating
ERROR:02005: Error locating
ERROR:02005: Error locating
ERROR:02005: Error locating
ERROR:02005: Error locating
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frederik
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to generate a filelist of VPATHs.
What you have there, are file system paths.
Basically, drop of the /iwmnt prefix, and/or RTFM
Migrateduser
Thanks a lot,
It is working fine, after removing /iwmnt.
I appreciate your help