Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Login Does Nothing
Joe_Purdom
After setting up WorkSite on a server instead of on my personal pc, I can no longer log in to WorkSite Web.
I used the same process that I had used when I setup my system. When I click the login button, the default.aspx page just reloads. But, on my pc it always went through fine.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dabird
Here are two things to check: (1) If you have enabled trusted login, make sure that it is enabled on your DMS as well as on the IIS. (2) Make sure the user login is okay by trying to login through DeskSite or FileSite.
If that doesn't work, and this is a plain vanilla install w/o any customizations on top, you should contact Tech Support. They're better equipped to troubleshoot this. If this is with your customizations on top, remove them first to make sure that it's the WorkSite Web app that is giving you trouble. If the problem is in the web app, contact Tech Support.