Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FileSite Refresh problem
Francky
Hello,
I created an application which adds a command to the Workspace context menu allowing to create a tab with some subfolders. But once executed i can not see it(my Tab) in Outlook tree, but i know that it is well created in the DataBase. In fact if I restard Outlook it appears in the FileSite tree.
I wonted to know how can I force refresh in outlook to make appear all the changes made on a workspace just after execution of my command.
I really need this information.
Thank you a lot.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
FileSite 8.1 and forwards, these contextitems are supported for refreshing the different aspects of the FileSite treeview:
"IManExt.Refresh", True //this contextitem should always be set to signal a refresh.
"RefreshFolderContents", True // this contextitem is set to refresh the doc grid.
"RefreshSubFolders", True // this contextitem is set to refresh the child folder.
"RefreshAllFolders", True //this contextitem is set to refresh a parent folder and all its child folders.
beynen
do you have an sample code whish use this
"IManExt.Refresh", True //this contextitem should always be set to signal a refresh.
"RefreshFolderContents", True // this contextitem is set to refresh the doc grid.
"RefreshSubFolders", True // this contextitem is set to refresh the child folder.
"RefreshAllFolders", True //this contextitem is set to refresh a parent folder and all its child folders.
Thanks
Neil
jny
Inside an ICommand command, the code would look like this:
[VB]
'mContext is the private global variable that holds the contextitems returned by ICommand_Context.
With mContext
.Add "IManExt.Refresh", True
.Add "RefreshFolderContents", True
.Add "RefreshSubFolders", True
.Add "RefreshAllFolders", True
End With
beynen
Many Thanks !