HI
I am using TeamSite 6.5 in Windows Server 2003, I encounter an issue while I writting the formAPI in Javascript.
I'm writting a function to fill up 2 checkboxs and set the first one to readonly and the 2nd one to invisible upon the DCT load. The command goes in this sequest:
//checkbox 1 got only 1 option
Checkbox1.setValue([0]);
//checkbox 2 got 3 option
Checkbox2.setValue([0,1,2]);
Checkbox1.setReadOnly(true);
Checkbox2.setVisible(false);
but when I run the DCT, the 1st check box is checked but not the 2nd checkbox, neither one of them are set to readonly.
I have do a test on the script, I put alert box in between each of the steps, and I found something very strange. when the DCT load, the script will stop after the Checkbox1.setValue. the subsequent command will not be carry out.
but when I use ItemHandler to call the function, it will complete all 4 lines of the commands. Is this a bug? or did I miss out something?
but my requirement is to make it execute on DCT load.
can anyone help on this?