Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Image disappeared from TextArea
artor
Hi,
I have an image in TextArea but when I change the focus to other textarea then image would be disappeared from the previous textarea but if i set on VFE Picture Properties->File Access Options->Relative to Host then image won’t disappeared even i change the focus to other textarea. Now here I am looking for a solution that image won't dissappear even i change the focus to other textarea or
how to set by default Picture Properties->File Access Option->Relative to Host because if i set it from dcr, it will remain there but when i close the dcr and open agein the setting would dissappeared.
Environment TS 6.5+Solaris 5.8+
VFE 2
Regards,
a
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pawan
Hi,
Are you sure the problem is due to VFE Picture Properties->File Access Options->Relative to Host and not anything else ?
I think if you can workout with the relative image path in any field and use it further rather than copying the image itself that would make life easier.
artor
Hi Pawan,
I am using the relative path and the solution that I posted if i use that one then image won't dissappeared but that setting would be gone if i close the dcr so i want to apply this as for default setting and I searched there is a ImageEditConfig.xml file exist in VFE but I don't know where to find this file as I looked for this file but couldn't get the path.
Regards
A