EDIT: ts.650a.install.unix.pdf p.95 :store_directory_("store_name")=("absolute_path_to_backing_store")For example:store_directory_salesAsia=/local/salesAsia
To my knowledge: Teamsite has a "default location" for all backing stores, where I assume it also places the workflow store. But then via iw.cfg, you can instruct any specific content store to be at any other location.I guess that's what happened. Check the iw.cfg (careful, as there's many of these files around, so make sure to check the right one)
In other words, a single workflow directory is used for all stores
Pointers are apreciated, especially the way you configure that workflow directory. Sorry buddy - u cannot.
Is there a symbolic link to the workflow directory?
so, this is why I am wondering, how come the workflow is stored in a store that had been de-activated. potentially, one could delete that old store... I don't even know what will happen then.anway, I think I'll get to support, maybe they have some ideas...
In order to get things "right" - my guess is you would need to go through some of the steps I guessed at above to re-align the location of the default store with TeamSite's assumptions about the default store (if on Windows, there are probably several registry settings to check) - stop everything, reboot and see what happens.